Rescue Divas is a five day residential camp experience, focusing on educating and exciting middle school age girls about careers (or volunteer positions) in Emergency Medicine. Throughout the week, girls will participate in exploratory, hands-on activities that focus on a variety of skills and knowledge needed in Emergency Medical careers. During the week, they will receive training in First Aid, CPR and AED use.
See some of the fun we had in 2017!
Rescue Divas In the News!
- Superior Telegram: Rescue Divas learn life-saving techniques (6/16/2017)
- FOX 21: Pre-Teens and Teenage Girls Learn to Become Rescue Divas (6/12/2017)
- KBJR 6: Rescue Divas EMS camp kicks off third year (6/11/2017)
- Ashland Daily Press: Rescue Divas recruiting campers for third annual session (4/11/2017)
- Ashland Daily Press: Rescue Divas recognized with a billboard (9/30/2016)
- Rescue Divas Saving Area’s Future (8/26/2016)
- Making A Difference: Rescue Divas (6/16/2016)
- Second annual Rescue Divas camp is underway (6/15/2016)
- Rescue Diva Camp Trains Potential Young EMTs (6/15/2016)
- Rescue Divas is recruiting campers (4/12/2016)