Finding the right job is about more than searching, applying and interviewing. It’s about unlocking your potential. At Northwest Wisconsin CEP, we work with you to identify the skills, talents, and training to help you become your best. Because when you find the job for you, it’s so much more than a paycheck. It’s a point of pride; a place you can grow. It’s a career.
If you’re a jobseeker, we can help you:
- Search and apply for jobs online
- Learn about and sign up for unemployment insurance
- Develop job hunting skills, such as resumes, cover letters and interview techniques
- Find the careers that match your talents and skills with career assessments
- Get qualified for the job you want with education, certification and on-the-job training
- Connect with other job seekers to share how you can find, get and keep a job
- Take advantage of our free resources such as Internet, telephone, fax and photocopying
Visit our Contact Us page for location hours and contact information.