Finding the right job is about more than searching, applying and interviewing. It’s about unlocking your potential. At Northwest Wisconsin CEP, we work with you to identify the skills, talents, and training to help you become your best. Because when you find the job for you, it’s so much more than a paycheck. It’s a point of pride; a place you can grow. It’s a career.
If you’re a jobseeker, we can help you:
- Search and apply for jobs online
- Learn about and sign up for unemployment insurance
- Develop job hunting skills, such as resumes, cover letters and interview techniques
- Find the careers that match your talents and skills with career assessments
- Get qualified for the job you want with education, certification and on-the-job training
- Take advantage of our free resources such as Internet, telephone, fax and photocopying
==>Interest Form: Send CEP your information on this simple form to be contacted by a staff member.
==>Referral Form: Agencies, employers and other organizations can refer others using this form.
==>Contact Page: All the important contact information including office locations, email addresses and phone numbers of CEP staff.