It’s never too early to start career development. We introduce young adults to employment skills they’ll need and careers they might not have considered yet.
Some of our youth services:
- Crex Meadows Youth Camp offers youth a chance to work, learn, earn school credit and a paycheck in a beautiful natural setting.
- Youth Apprenticeship gives young adults a head start into their future careers.
- Keys to Succeed assists young adults that have been unable to obtain their GED or enroll in training due to barriers. This is the first step in continued education, career exploration and training goals.
- School visits teach young adults about pre-employment skills and career information.
- Individual career development including career exploration, job skill assessment, job shadowing, occupational skill training, career and skill goal setting, job skill attainment through paid or unpaid work experience opportunities and monthly case management meetings and mentoring. Career development strategies are based on the individual and the availability of all services are not guaranteed. To refer an individual, please contact CEP for eligibility verification.